Position Code: MANMA45
The business is an award British winning jewellery. The brand is rapidly evolving and spreading throughout the world. All the jewellery is packaged in an exclusive matchbox with the slogan ‘light up my life’. The brand sets itself apart by design, quality, efficiency, reliability, powerful communications strategy, celebrity following, branding, packaging, promotional material, and point of sale. All our pieces are branded with our mark of quality, as production is in the UK.
Creative Design Internship
They are looking for a Creative Designer intern with a passion for designing 3D products, especially jewellery. This will be an exciting chance to be a part of a fast-growing and award-winning fashion business and design consultancy. The intern will gain valuable work experience, working alongside the Creative Director/Founder.
- You will work with the creative director to develop designs from sampling to production.
- Creative research for the upcoming collections, collaboration and special projects.
- Creating design spec sheets (using programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and RHINO).
- Preparing graphic material for various purposes (website, newsletters, social networks, stockists’ requests)
- Help with events and exhibitions.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Design qualification preferably fashion, or product design (either a current student or a graduate) with a passion and enthusiasm related to fashion.
- Strong visual communication skills, jewellery making skills as well as Illustrator and Photoshop proficiency and good hand drawing.
- Knowledge and experience using CAD, (RHINO preferred) and social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Good attention to detail.
- Reliable and flexible.
The ideal candidate needs to have a fashion or design background with passion and enthusiasm related to fashion, as well as Illustrator, Photoshop and CAD proficiency and good hand drawing. The ideal candidate would also be flexible with time schedule and organised.
They are looking for someone to be reliable, adaptable, helpful, enthusiastic and above all motivated. You must be eager to learn and enjoy working in a team as well as capable of taking on individual responsibilities.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!