Position Code: SGFN13
This is a real estate technology company from Singapore that aims to solve one of the biggest socio-economic problems of our generation: Homeownership.
Their obsession with executional excellence, asymmetric access to international capital, and relentless, world-class talents are the unfair advantages that make them the most valuable proptech in Vietnam within a mere span of just 2+ years.
They are backed by leading global investors and are advised by founders and senior executives from some of the world’s largest and most successful tech companies, such as Alibaba, PropertyGuru, Opendoor, and Divvy Homes.
The team hails from prestigious international organizations and as a company are forward-looking, embracing diversity and remote working.
Corporate Development and M&A Intern
The ideal candidate would be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You will have a chance to work directly with core members of our high-performing team.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist in all aspects of capital raising, whether that be debt or equity;
- Prepare important material for investors, banks, venture funds, and institutions alike;
- Improve operational efficiency pertaining to financial aspects, and devise strategies to reduce operating costs and increase revenue;
- Deliver strategic projects for Senior Management that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives;
- Manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and analyze business drivers;
- Conduct market research and produce market reports;
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Background as juniors, seniors, or fresh graduates in areas such as Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related majors;
- Prior internship experience in Corporate Development/M&A is a plus.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Concise and effective communication: You’re able to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You’re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business.
- Proactive and passionate: You’re independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Disciplined and responsible: You’re highly independent in terms of prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Innovative and adaptable: You have impeccable attention to detail and high internal standards for work. You’re always seeking ways to innovate, improve, and automate your work in a professional and effective manner.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!