Position Code: BERMA19
This Internship Host Company with an established website and is part of a global booking platform powered by local experts and featuring independent blogs/guides to different cities around the world. The team provides the following:
- Media/marketing partnerships with event venues, tour guides, and more
- An event listing/calendar on ‘Events in Berlin’ that appears on the 1st page of Google
- Blog articles and business listings across various interest categories
- Business development support services to its partner businesses
Possible tasks and projects include:
Writing compelling and informative copy for their website, blog, social media channels, and marketing materials
- Collaborating with their marketing team to develop and execute content marketing strategies that align with the overall marketing goals and objectives
- Researching and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in content marketing and copywriting
- Editing and proofreading content to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines
- Assisting with other marketing-related tasks and projects as needed.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to lear
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!