Position Code: BERBS21
This Internship Host Company with an established website and is part of a global booking platform powered by local experts and featuring independent blogs/guides to different cities around the world. The team provides the following:
- Media/marketing partnerships with event venues, tour guides, and more
- An event listings/calendar on ‘Events in Berlin’ that appears on the 1st page of Google
- Blog articles and business listings across various interest categories
- Business development support services to its partner businesses
Role: Content Writer
The business seeks a Content Writer Intern to join them for 3+ months to support them improve the website ready for the tourism rebound.
You will develop your understanding of the process of researching, writing, and optimising content for websites and various social media platforms.
You will receive support with LinkedIn profile optimisation and free training to develop your skills and grow your network, incl. content writing training from two seasoned professionals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with website audits
- Help with optimising current website content (including being mindful of keywords and SEO rankings)
- Research for content on new categories, trends, and upcoming events to write about
- Co-develop the social media plan
- Write & publish fresh content on our website and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram)
You are a perfect fit if:
- You are self-motivated, show initiative and are able to work independently
- You can take responsibility to research content and take inspiration from good examples
- You have first-hand knowledge of social media platforms and are eager to learn more
- You are a good communicator and have a style of writing that educates and entertains readers
- You demonstrate close attention to detail and show care for assuring factual accuracy