Position Code: MANME04
The company connects language learners who want to improve their foreign language speaking skills with qualified native speakers in a fun and enjoyable, yet highly effective conversations.
Content Writer Internship
We are looking for an intern to create new content for the platform. The content is to be used by the native speakers (i.e. acting as teachers) to guide the speaking sessions.
- Research questions, facts, role-plays, and debates’ subjects for different topics.
- Create question sets adaptable to the different CEFR levels.
- Analyse the output and propose new tools to make the conversations more interesting.
- Analyse the existing content and update when needed.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
The ideal candidate is someone who’s:
- Passionate about languages.
- Pursuing a degree in languages.
- Have strong written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!