Position Code: BKKME01
This Company is a next-generation legal firm based in Bangkok, Thailand. They break away from the old-fashioned environment of traditional corporate law offices by bringing clarity to the Thai legal system in a prompt manner and at reasonable rates.
Through providing business & legal services, Their goal is to enable both foreign and local business owners and entrepreneurs to make their business ideas happen with ease in Thailand.
Content Writer Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Conduct research on corporate law and corporate secretarial topics and trends
- Write blog posts and LinkedIn posts that align with the brand’s voice and style, with a focus on corporate law, corporate secretarial, virtual office, and office space solutions
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) and social media platforms
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute content strategies
- Assist with the creation of other marketing materials, such as website copy and email newsletters
As a member of their team, the intern will have the opportunity to develop universally applicable skills and make a meaningful contribution to the company’s marketing efforts.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong writing and research skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and social media platforms
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field (preferred but not required)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!