Position Code: MANMA36
The business is a leading branding agency focused on building both personal and business brands for their clients on LinkedIn. Their core focus is to drive awareness and revenue for their businesses.
Founded in Q3 of 2021 the business has gone from strength to strength working with businesses from Tech to Management Consultancy to Recruitment.
As they continue to grow their client base, they need to add to their team in order to ensure they can deliver the same level of quality whilst ensuring the business continues to grow.
The goal will be to ensure the quality of content delivered to clients remains high with the posts continuing to perform well on LinkedIn, whilst also supporting the Managing Director to market the business and support lead generation of new clients.
Are you a creative and driven individual looking to kickstart your career in the digital industry? The business is looking for a Social and Content Production apprentice to join their team.
Role: Content Production Internship
As a Social and Content Production Apprentice, you will be planning, developing, creating and evaluating content for the business. Your job responsibilities would include (but not be limited to):
- Creating original content for the company LinkedIn page.
- Creation of original content for their clients to include blog posts/blog and image posts and design lead flipbooks utilising both Canva/Photoshop where necessary.
- Creation of content ideas for the Managing Directors posts.
- Posting on their own personal LinkedIn profile in order to build their own personal brand.
- General administration where necessary be it meeting scheduling, social media post scheduling, client communication.
- Preparation of client data for monthly reporting to clients.
- Management of company website CMS including updating content/managing enquiries.
- Lead generation activities to include market research, data profiling, funnel design.
Work Perks and Benefits.
- Flexible working – predominately remote work with weekly in person sessions.
- Career coaching from Managing Director.
- LinkedIn content coaching from one of LinkedIn’s leading creators to help you build your personal brand.
- Willing to learn about Digital Marketing with the desire to pursue this as a career
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Computer Literate