Position Code: MADBS02
This internship host companies professionally refurbished electric scooters are the most sustainable way to move and commute around a city.
They tackle the fundamental need for more sustainable urban transport by adopting a fully circular economy driven approach to micro-mobility, enabling the provision of the most climate-friendly mobility solution available today.
Each vehicle they sell offsets carbon emissions by the equivalent of adding nine fully grown trees to the planet for a year.
Role: Content Marketing
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Work on blog post content writing
- Translating website content into Spanish (i.e. updating product descriptions, website copy, SEO fields, etc.)
- Email marketing content writing
- Planning and designing social media posts to various channels
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Currently studying a degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- Spanish native speaker, minimum C1 English
A plus, if you have the following skills!
- Experience in content marketing/writing, ideally in an eCommerce environment
- TikTok advertising experience
- Interest and insight into the micro-mobility and refurbished electronics markets