Internship Code: NYCIT02
This company grows business with the only gifting platform that provides real personalization at scale in ABM, Sales, Customer Success, and Employee Rewards.
On the consumer side, they are a global on-demand gifting service that can let people send gifts across cities and countries in just 3 hours with unforgettable gifting experiences. They create a vision for people to treat without geo gap, language and culture barriers in seconds with strong AI, tons of thousands of brand partners, and delivery packers around the world.
At this company, you’ll have a purpose, make a difference, and have a family. And at a company that has achieved huge growth over the last 2 years, you’ll be comfortable, happy, challenged, and irreplaceable for sure.
Content Marketer Internship
- You can work remotely (as long as you finish your assigned tasks)
- You are in charge of the content, SEO and marketing strategy of the company
- You have to publish a lot of articles and content each month
- You have to manage content writers and deliver the results
- If you have any questions/problems, you MUST ask for help
- Proficiency in SEO-optimization/keywords to increase web traffic/know how to drive traffic
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, or similar role
- In touch with recent trends
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Know how to cater towards target population
- Content marketing leadership experience
- Be able to understand what the company is about and its mission, and reflect that into writing
- Proof of English, Japanese, or Chinese writing ability
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Motivated to continually improve your craft, sharing and learning every day