Position Code: SIBS17
Because humanity needs Art, the host company inspires 98% of the world, underserviced by the traditional art market, to consume Art. Their mission – is to make Art emotionally and physically accessible, bridging the consumption gap between art lovers & art collectors. The host company solves Art’s discovery and utility problem by optimizing art IP for greater engagement, functionality, and consumption to Millennials and Gen-Zs generation of cultural consumers.
Under the parent company ” a subsidiaries company” is a sustainable art company powered by technology, designing the future of everyday Art. They aim to build the Walt Disney Company for Art, expanding digital Expression and Engagement with the broader world through Art, Civilisation, and Culture.
Content and Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Learn how to craft editorial calendars and conduct social intelligence for social media
- Learn what is the difference between content writing for different platforms and purpose
- Be involved in the idea generation and execution for the go-to-market execution of the ARTO app to target markets
- Understand how general business operations work
- Be responsible for the content miletstones and traffic
- Create media lists and learn how to approach media pitches
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A 2nd language is a plus
- Bonus if you are familiar with design and video editing software/apps
- Good attitude, possess a can-do attitude
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!