Internship Code: PEKHR01
This internship host is an HR Technology Company building enhanced systems that help students navigate their career path. They support universities with the right systems and help companies locate the right entry-level talent with the right skill sets. They are at the intersection of people, social impact and technology.
Their team is passionate about solving pertinent social issues by mobilizing available connections, other resources at their disposal and in the process touch lives. Their greater purpose is to democratise opportunities for the youth.
They want everyone, regardless of their background, education or socio-economic status to have the opportunity to receive an education and a career. This is what gets them out of bed every morning and every single thing they do is to move them closer to solving this problem.
If you yearn to do something or serve a purpose that is intended for the greater good, you’re reading the right internship advert.
Company Growth Internship
This internship host is looking for candidates that would like to have the opportunity ‘to get their hands dirty’ and can ensure projects are completed to a high standard.
Interns would be expected to jump on board working on special growth initiatives, overdeliver, and even come up with their own ideas to help them grow their user base.
- Lead 1-2 key projects
- Projects may include efforts related to partnership building, ecosystem research and reporting as well as growth-related tasks
- You will be writing proposals, linking with industry experts and influencers to drive key penetration strategies
- Perform Sales and Business Development tasks as allocated by the wider team
- Strong English writing skills
- Chinese skills will be an added advantage, but not necessary
- Past experience in building communities, following, prospecting, or anything similar that involved growing a base would be desirable