Position Code: CDGBS04
This host company help you to get more fans!
They are community managers, video editors, photographers & motion-designers specialized in the social media world. They build strategies like they build magazines: with sections and programs.
Emotions are the key to get likes and followers. They create content that will make your audience react in a positive way.
Role: Community Management & Video Editing
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can work on the following projects:
- Develop the community
- Develop new content channels and content strategy
- Video editing, recording and creation
- Research and propose themes, filming location(s) and participants
- Monitor and analyze success on social media platforms
- Creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
- Assist with social media tasks and channel management
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Excellent communications ability
- Open and approachable personality
- Experience in using video editing software: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or even iMovie
- Organized and able to stick to timetables
- Independent self-starter
- Experience with using social media channels
- Video editing skills