Position Code: MANMA29
The company is an ethical sustainable premium streetwear and athleisure fashion house from Manchester, UK. The brand aims to continuously disrupt, innovate and reinvent a whole modern approach to the Streetwear fashion industry. They focus on creating sustainable streetwear clothing that is stylish with luxury qualities but ethical and eco-friendly.
Role: Community Management Internship
The company is looking for a talented Community Management intern to administer their social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, they expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- The ability and the zeal to learn as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills