Position Code: MANMA42
The company is an operation consultancy firm, working with clients worldwide to develop process-driven strategies. They help businesses systemise their processes to get consistent reliable and repeatable results. They eliminate system inefficiencies so their customers can scale quickly and effectively
Put simply, the business supports coaches, consultants, and course creators to launch their businesses and raise funding/investment. They have worked with some of the biggest names in the business to launch accelerator programs to help their idea-stage founders hit the 6-figure mark. Working with Manchester University, Barclays, Cornerstone, Capital Enterprise, Manchester City Council, British Business Bank, and JP Morgan to name just a few.
Their mission: Create a knowledge hub where businesses can learn, develop, and create success.
Role: Community Management Internship
By joining them, you will be helping them on our journey as we expand the business into bigger and brighter futures. They are now looking for an ambitious Community Management Intern to join their team. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Engaging with current clients to ensure business sustainability via online community spaces.
- Communicate with clients via our interactive social media groups and respond to queries and communications in a timely manner.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content to increase programme engagement (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability and the zeal to learn as a social community manager.
- Experience in online community content management.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Have a high interest in business development.