Internship Reference: CDNGO19
This Chengdu based Community Foundation is an NGO which works closely with 112 communities. They use multiple research and practical methods such as participatory budgeting to engage the potential of local resources to boost the engagement of the Chengdu population.
They mainly focus on the below points;
- Supporting sub-district and community development and governance
- Training for community professionals
- Supporting the development of social organizations
- Supporting local community charity projects
- Plan and organize cultural activities for international residents in Chengdu looking towards helping the foreign community integrate with the local population.
- Interview international residents residing in Chengdu to research how the community can assist their living experience in Chengdu.
- Research, formulate and design Questionnaires to be used for obtaining data.
- Assist the whole team in daily tasks.
- Passion for public welfare
- Have a desire to actively participate in social service
- Responsible and empathetic
- Outgoing personality
- Good communication and organisational skills