Position Code: MXBS69
This organisation believes that urban agriculture is a tool for profound social transformation, as well as a strategy to combat climate change, to assert our sovereignty and food security. Urban gardens provide the environmental benefits of a quality urban green area, and create microclimates and habitats for fauna and flora; they allow to close the cycle of nutrients by generating fertile soil, reducing food waste, producing nutritious vegetables and integrating the community.
This company aims to contribute to the development of healthy and resilient cities through the construction of comprehensive and replicable projects for the recovery and transformation of spaces through urban agriculture, sustainable trades and community outreach.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Get deep knowledge of the organization for the development and follow through of proposals.
- Support the organisation’s communication strategies.
- Investigate and draft the notes about the organisation and the socio-environmental project.
- Social media management.
- Support with the audiovisual material.
- Help with the everyday labour in the urban garden.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
Candidates with studies or knowledge in:
- Audiovisual Editing
- Social Media Management
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!