Position Code: LISDE02
This tech company is an interdisciplinary platform that explores the relationship between art, science, and culture through the medium of sound. The inspiration behind it stems from the belief that curiosity, creativity, and dialogue are necessary for artistic, scientific, and social evolution.
The company explores the past, current, and future uses of sound in diverging areas of people’s daily lives, asks
crucial questions and brings together key people, technology & institutions to answer them.
Their projects aim at creating unique and engaging opportunities for humans to meet and are
motivated by the beauty of the exchange of knowledge across geographical, academic, and
cultural barriers, which results from striving for interdisciplinarity and diversity.
This company has team members in Portugal and Germany.
Role: Communications and Design Assistant
This company is looking for a communication and graphic design assistant to be responsible for the creation of content such as media releases, blogs, social media posts, and designs. You will also be monitoring media and campaign coverage, and helping them expand theirmedia relations.
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Draft and edit communications copy and material
- Create layouts and design concepts, which may include photographic, illustrative, or more abstract graphic solutions
- Help to implement internal and external communications strategies and projects
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Draft and post social media and web content, manage the website
- Assist the communications manager with the management of the organization’s external image
- Track projects and media exposure
- Update media contact list
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills:
- An understanding of social media strategies and media relations
- Creative and innovative
- Proficiency in office management software and design software such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong attention to detail, able to multitask, and stress-resistant.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Above average knowledge of various social media platforms, including Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
This is a part-time position. The exact scope may vary and will be agreed upon individually, but
should cover at least 8 hours per week