Internship Code: SHBS11
This internship host company are an international consulting firm operating in China since 2004.
With their headquarters in Shanghai, they have offices in Bergamo (Italy) and Beijing, and representative offices in Hong Kong and Guangzhou.
They are able to assist their clients in a wide range of cross border and domestic transactions and offer a strong network of reliable alliances and partnerships around Asia and Europe.
With more than 40 professionals, including lawyers, tax advisors and Certified Public Accountants, they assist more than two hundred customers spanning from large enterprises to small and medium ones.
Their staff are specialized in Commercial Law, Commercial Litigation and Arbitration, Corporate Law, Tax Law, Mergers and Acquisition, Intellectual Property Protection, Tax Planning Solutions, Due Diligence, Bookkeeping, Tax Compliance and Supervision, Human Resources, Banks, Treasury and Chop Management.
Communication and Marketing Assistant Internship
Communications Assistants are primarily responsible for creating and publishing content, brainstorming ideas, overseeing office activities, and putting together newsletters and other publications. Often, they will also need to write press releases, monitor media coverage and attend both internal and external events.
- Help implement communication and marketing projects and strategies
- Collect data and maintain databases and media lists
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Drafting and editing communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Track projects and media exposure
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Full professional proficiency in English; Chinese is a plus
- Organizational skills
- Writing and copy-editing skills
- Communication skills
- Design and web-savvy (computer skills include MSWord, Power Point, Excel, web-search skills; high level of “internet literacy” and knowledge of social media required)
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively with others
- Attention to detail