Internship Code: PEKBS06
This internship host company is the UK’s national business network promoting trade and investment with China.
Since 1954 they have acted as the independent voice of business, located at the heart of the action, engaging across both countries in every sector and region. They support their members, clients, and partners by delivering the advice, analysis, advocacy, and access which they need to seize the China opportunity.
Through their presence right across the UK and its office network in China, this internship host is uniquely positioned to serve its members’ interests in the UK and China. Their diverse membership includes some of the UK’s leading companies and universities, many of the most dynamic UK SMEs, and an ever-increasing number of Chinese companies exporting to and investing in the UK.
They play an important role in helping shape bilateral relations between the UK and China through close links to the UK Government and the Devolved Administrations; the Chinese Government at national, provincial and municipal level; and the British and Chinese Embassies.
Commercial Marketing Internship
Are you passionate about commercial marketing and pursuing study in a relevant discipline? This internship host company is opening up an internship to work directly with their commercial leadership team to inform and execute tactical marketing campaigns for their portfolio of services for UK exporters engaging with the China market.
Your work would include:
- Developing digital and physical marketing collateral to promote their range of services – This would include shaping content for flyers and brochures, articles and op-eds to drive interactions and enquiries from the market
- Development of visual infographic led content for social media / digital consumption
- Assist in the development and execution of targeted campaigns with low budgets
Ideally, you will:
- Be actively studying a marketing-related discipline
- Have an understanding of the key drivers for marketing services and generating leads
- Possess an eye for design and skills to make data visual and accessible through infographics
- Provide input into the internship host companies commercial marketing plan
- Be based in the UK or EU timezone
- Native English speaking with excellent written skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communicator
- Ability to work in a team
- Work Productively and Self Motivate
- Basic Computer Skills
- Native English, based in Europe