Internship Reference: DLBS04
This education consulting company, set up in2014, is a nationally licensed International Education Agency in the Yingkou region. Our team of professional consultants combines 9 years of experience in the International Education field and offers an overall tracking service. Our extensive resources in 15 countries facilitate our services of finding employment, studying abroad and immigration opportunities for our customers. Furthermore, the online tutoring by our team’s senior students from world elite universities is unique in our city. We also provide the most up-to-date immigration information of many countries.
We design and manage different types of intercultural events, like Study Tour abroad, English Salon, Reading Club, Holiday events of Halloween, Eastern, Christmas and New Year.
Marketing and Event Planning Internship
- Event Planning: design the event according to the company schedule; coordinate the logistics and planning process.
- Marketing: Support to set up the periodical marketing strategy; help design the poster – English version. Do online research of the local market status.
- Host intercultural events: share and exchange different culture in the events, communicate with locals about what their ideas are based on certain topics.
- Major in Marketing, International Trade or Business studies
- English language proficiency on native level
- Interest in marketing and events related work
- Creative thinker