Internship Reference: ZHSP01
This company is a creative and innovative team building service provider, creating challenges and programs that will bring out the best in each team member.
The team is formed by a group of professional and experienced educators who are passionate about helping to build a cohesive and positive team.
Using techniques that place emphasis on constructing a relaxed and open working environment, we will aid individuals in achieving their professional and personal goals. From the workplace and into their private lives, our aim is to create a more harmonious and fulfilled life for all those involved.
Number of Staff: 5
Team Building Assistant
- Marketing: To visit prospective clients, promoting our courses and vision
- Planning: Draw up proposals for team building exercises and activities based on client requirements.
- Assisting: Assisting behind the scenes with admin staff and alongside the coaches to complete projects.
- Editing and Translation: To edit and translate the website from Chinese to English
We are looking for a positive, energetic, highly motivated individual with a ‘get up and go attitude’ and a love for the great outdoors. This internship requires you to do more than sit behind a desk, but to get involved first hand in driving and inspiring the backbone of firms.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Language teaching, Sports remit or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Chinese language skill an advantage)
- Sporty individual keen on outdoor sports or activities
- Strong communication skills