Internship Reference: CDBS69
This mobile games company employs a large team in the south of Chengdu in a modern office just next to the Global Centre and Tianfu Software Park. They have enjoyed great success in Mainland China with their range of apps and mobile games and are now planning to expand into other Western markets. They currently have a unique opportunity available in their office.
This company is also a subsidiary of XIAOMI, one of China’s most innovative companies.
Number of Staff: 100+
Western Cultural Consultant Intern
This company is looking for a part-time cultural consultant intern to work on a SLOTS mobile game aimed at women in America.
- Provide recommendations on game localisation strategy, especially relating to in-game descriptions and potential cultural issues
- Communicate with overseas players to gather feedback for Chinese developers
- Set up and/ or management of overseas social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter etc
- Other marketing tasks as required
- Communication and consultation with other colleagues relating to improvements and localisation
- Native English speaker who has a good understanding of European and American cultures
- Knows the gambling industry and added bonus if an online/ offline slot- machine fan
- Passion for the games industry
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to adapt to a Chinese working environment
- Good spoken Chinese is a plus