Internship Reference: DLBS02
This company develops, manufactures and supplies turn-key gas installations such as metering and regulating stations, dehydration units and LPG systems. Thry carry out the design, manufacturing and assembly, transport and commissioning of our systems.
With over 60 years experience to call on, they supply customers with standard and tailor-made solutions – including meeting special needs such as installations for operating in earthquake zones or special temperature considerations. The company has also perfected the design of skid-mounted structures which are easier to transport and quicker to install than conventional installations.
They work closely with national and international gas companies, power station building contractors, engineering companies, gas turbine and gas motor suppliers, local and regional authorities and gas distribution organizations. Installations are manufactured and designed in the Netherlands. The company can carry out the transportation and provide assistance during installation and commissioning on site. This will be carried out by the qualified and experienced site service engineers. To assure many years of reliable operation, they also offer comprehensive service and maintenance support.
Conduct an extensive market research & competitor analysis
The main research areas are:
- Government Regulations and policy trends
- Market conditions and developments
- Analysis of potential clients
- Competition analysis
- Field of study: International Marketing / Business (preferable Chinese)
- Languages: fluency in English and Chinese
- First experience in Marketing and Market Research
- Good and confident communicator
- Thorough and precise way of working