Internship Reference: DLLA01
This law firm ranks No.1 in terms of corporate legal service and maritime legal service in Northeast China. The firm offers excellent legal service specialized in the following areas: Corporate and Commercial, Maritime and Shipping, Banking and Finance, Intellectual Property and Dispute Resolution, Restructuring and Insolvency.
For the law firm substantial professional knowledge and extensive experiences are essential for providing high-quality legal services. Therefore they value the importance of recruiting and training intelligent and highly qualified personnel. Most of their lawyers have been engaged in judicial, educational and legal practice work for many years and have an overseas education background.
- Assist the firms lawyers to handle foreign-related cases
- Receive customers of the firm
- Attend and prepare meetings
- Consult on your home country’s legal system
- Gain an insight into China’s legal system
- Participate in other legal work, according to the requirements of lawyer in charge
- Major in law
- Students from a law school in Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia or Singapore
- Speaking good English, native English speaker preferred
- Professional attitude
- Willing to adapt to Chinese working atmosphere