This NGO is a public-spirited environmental organization established with the approval by the Civil Affairs Department of Chengdu. Over several years, they have been engaged in working to support nature conservation and sustainable development of rural communities in the mountains of southwest China.
This organization used to be a separate branch organization of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), and now has connections with large NGOs, local tourism & government offices. Their team boasts over thirty experts representing multiple disciplinary backgrounds of Ecology, Zoology, Botany, Anthropology, Sociology, Economics, and Tourism Study.
- Assist ongoing and new, exciting wetland projects
- Gain Digital Content from Volunteer Activities & get involved with activities
- Promote rural community projects
- General Marketing related responsibilities, potential to create written documents/pamphlets
- Social Media Marketing, updating different platforms
- Educate students about the environment, nature and biology using English
- Assist local staff with certain English based language requirements
- Other tasks depending on current projects
Please note this is an outline of potential projects, the internship is not set to these and will adjust according to requirements at the time.
- Good communication skills
- A resourceful mind
- Experience or interest in environmental and wildlife conservation projects
- Basic Chinese is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Photoshop skills