Internship Reference (Ref.: CDNGO01)
This NGO is a nationally registered foundation which engages in poverty alleviation, community development and disaster response. It further promotes science and technology, universal education and innovative work.
It is especially engaged in regard to the disaster response concerning the devastating impacts of the earthquake in Sichuan in 2008.
Number of Staff: 10-12
Business Development & Fundraising Internship
- Developing & implementing a fundraising strategy for the NGO
- Liaison work with foreign donators
- The potential chance to monitor regional projects
- University student, preferably in the field of social sciences, politics, finances or marketing
- Ability to work in an international Environment
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Professional work attitude and be a team Player
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Chinese language is preferred
- Related work experience is a plus