Internship Reference: CDBS86
This recently established start-up founded it’s incubator and networking business in the beginning of 2016. Even though it was just recently launched the significant office space they operate already hosts and provides aid for 38 different companies, including some international start-ups. The aim is to internationalize its current start-up occupants and grow these start-ups to larger corporations.
- Online and direct marketing to promote the services for start-ups in Chengdu and overseas.
- Aid with knowledge-transfer through interaction with different companies in the incubator
- Market research and active business development for potential partners as well as strengthening current partnerships
- Social media promotion of the incubator and it’s services
- Project management on various tasks as and when required
- Candidates with previous marketing know-how are preferred
- Good written and oral English skills
- Able to work in a mixed cultural team and flexible working conditions
- Chinese language skills are a big plus