Internship Reference: CDED15
This influential and well-regarded training institution focuses on children’s STEM education in China. With a headquarters in Shanghai, and founded by the Harbin Institute of Technology robotics expert team, their focus is focused on children’s experiential learning through science and technology education. This unique education position would suit those who wish to work with Children as the target market for this education service is children from the ages of 2-12 year old.
Academic Supervision and Support
– Ensure the proper teaching of English curriculam in the classroom and that best practices are refined and maintained in all classes.
– Provide feedback and suggestions to other English teachers in regards to success/useful teaching methods so that standards can be improved.
– Communicate and cooperate with the Chinese teacher to ensure both parties are on the same page in regards to content.
– Prepare teaching materials during set prep time.
– Assist Chinese teachers in reviewing and editing all English materials, parent letters, and student reports to ensure no language mistakes are present.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
– Serve as liaison between English teachers, other teaching staff, campus administrators and parents, where necessary and appropriate.
– Maintain good relationships with parents and keep them well informed about their child’s progress.
– Experience teaching young children (preferred)
– Basic oral Chinese communication skills (preferred)
– Native English Speaker
– Flexible and open minded
– Creative and eager to learn individual