Position Code: CGKLA03
This Internship Host Company offers clients Lawyers with practice areas both in Litigation and Corporate Legal Services.
Loyalty and hard work are their commitment to every client that they have.
Role: Legal Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Reviewing legal documents
- Drafting legal documents (power of attorney, agreement, legal opinion, etc)
- Analyse laws and regulations
- Attending meetings (online/onsite)
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Final year law student or bachelors degree in law
- Able to work in a team
- Good analytical
- Strong communication
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!