Internship Reference: DLBS17
This governmental institution in Dalian supports Dutch companies interested in establishing or expanding their presence in the Northeast of China (Liaoning, Jilin and Heilongjiang). They act as a liaison for such Dutch companies, as it actively identifies and pursues opportune Chinese partners. Additionally, this institution offers information on critical business issues and remains constantly aligned with the latest Chinese business trends.
This institution is also part of the Dutch Economic Network of the Netherlands in China with its embassy in Beijing, 4 General Consulates and 6 offices in China.
Number of employees: 3
- Conduct research towards developments in key industry sectors and opportunities for Dutch companies regarding this industry
- Writing an opportunity report on industry developments
- Provide individual Dutch companies and (government) institutions with relevant market information and guidance as they explore business opportunities and cooperation in Shandong province.
- Assist during incoming trade missions.
- Assist in organizing promotion activities to improve the image of the Netherlands and its industries in Northeast of China
- Help to organize meetings and/or seminars focusing on sharing information and promoting bilateral trade.
- Enthusiastic, practical, individual attitude, hands on approach and not afraid to be creative and take initiatives.
- Following a higher professional or university study, preferably in economics, trade, international business or international marketing.
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Dutch. Preferably also able to speak Mandarin Chinese.
- Good communication skills and a customer-service attitude towards clients
- Adequate knowledge of the most recent versions of the relevant software (Internet browsers, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)