Internship Reference: CDBS168
This organisation was founded sixteen years ago by a group of outdoor enthusiasts driven by the common goal to explore the natural world.
Since then, they have dedicated themselves to guiding groups of international tourists of all ages through the picturesque mountain wilderness regions across western China.
By showcasing these pristine environments, they hope to foster a passion for their protection and appreciation in sustainable ways. There commitment to practice responsible tourism has never failed, and they have been advocates for environmental protection since the very beginning.
Business and Operations Specialist
- Working in an environment that fosters development in crucial business skills
- Look into and research the Chinese tourism industry
- Networking and interfacing with our business partners
- Work closely with our team in recruiting volunteers, as well as managing its programs and its tourism ventures.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our enterprise, and the innovations
- Undergraduate degree in business, communications, marketing, or a related field of study.
- Experience in a business setting or a team. Especially competitive candidates will have experience with teams dealing with recruitment and management of volunteers, tourism and travel, grant writing and development of programs and partnerships. If you do not fulfill these credentials but are confident in your aptitude, we suggest that you still apply.
- English speaking
- Passionate about international tourism and find tourism in China interesting.