Position Code: MADBS29
This company aims to democratize Artificial Intelligence by creating products to solve basic, social and human problems.
They have developed a SAS to extract the body measurements of a person, from a simple video recorded with the camera of any smartphone.
They have developed an Artificial Intelligence model based on computer vision that, based on a video of a person turning 360 degrees, generates a 3D avatar, from which they subsequently extract all the measurements. It is simple, fast, reliable, non-invasive and without the need for contact.
Business Manager Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Improving systems by studying current practices, designing modifications.
- Preparing reports/dashboards by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Work towards and achieve set monthly/weekly KPIs.
- Bring a new perspective on how to enhance performance.
- Assist Managers with strategic decisions.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Working independently and resiliently, as well as with a team.
- HTML or WordPress skills.
- Business background, experience is not required.
- The ability to speak English, Spanish is a plus.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!