Position Code: BKKSA06
This Company is a health-tech company established in 2019. They are a team of people who aspire to use technology to revolutionize the healthcare industry. Their products use AI technology to improve access to the right care at the right time. The Company AI has been used by more than 100,000 users with more than 20,000 monthly users. The Company partners with hospitals, drugstores, medical labs, and clinics to suggest the right care for the right people.
The Company is exploring the medical tourism market as Thailand is considered one of the best medical tourist destinations in the world. Customers come from different parts of the world including the Middle-east, China, CLMV, USA, and Japan. The Company would like to be the go-to platform for customers looking for medical tourism in Thailand.
Business Development Specialist Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Undertake market research and business plan development
- Interview target customers and analyze and identify market opportunities
- Devise a go-to-market strategy
- Monitor market and industry trend
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Experience in business development, entrepreneurship, or related fields
- Graduate Bachelor’s degree or above
- Candidates who graduated from a related field such as business, and communication is a plus
- Highly self-motivated and responsible
- Possess great interpersonal skills, growth mindset, positive attitude, and analytic thinking
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about technology and healthcare
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!