Position Code: BKKSA02
This internship host company produces a range of nutritious, delicious, and unique snacks using high-quality ingredients and traditional Japanese technology.
Over the last 5 decades, the company has become a major manufacturer of snacks and nuts that are exported globally. Its attention to quality and detail led the company to earn numerous international accreditations.
Business Development & Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Research business opportunities and provide information on new products to management
- Identify industry trends and recommend changes to existing business strategies
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities for growth in existing markets
- Participate in networking activities, seminars, conferences, and events
- Develop and optimize sales and marketing strategies with the relevant departments
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a similar field
- Experience with market research and competitor analysis is a plus
- Detail-oriented organizational, strategic thinking execution
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!