Position Code: MANBD05
Whether you are a Retailer, a Food Manufacturer or a Wholesale Distributor; this internship host company is your trusted partner to source on trend high quality Superfoods and healthy ingredients for the food sector.
Peru is a natural source of gluten free Superfoods.
This host company are committed to promote Peruvian biodiversity and help organizations to innovate, leveraging the wide variety of tasty and healthy Superfood alternatives they can source.
From their HQ in Peru they liaise directly with local farmers and processors to source their range of superfoods to their depot in the UK for further distribution in Europe and the world.
This enable them to have full control of the supply chain to ensure they supply the highest quality products for their customers.
Business Development & Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Market exploration for sales to eastern European countries, as well as Poland, Scandinavia & Germany
- Analysis of competition on new markets
- Help to develop a go to market strategy for new markets
- Help to build new sales pipelines and contact key targets
- Digital marketing tasks to try and generate traction for products and drive traffic to the website
- Help to develop long-term digital marketing strategy for new markets
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Another European language would be a bonus
- An interest in sales, business development and marketing growth strategies for business
- A passion for superfoods!
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!