Internship Reference: MANBD01
Our company is a niche recruitment business in the pharmaceutical, and life sciences markets. We primarily cover four very specific areas of the market, these are in chemistry (Analytical, Formulation, Production and Synthesis). Our company has been in business since 2016 and in this time has grown to 3 staff and placing around 1 person a week in the UK markets for these areas. Our market position is we do chemistry recruitment very well indeed, and have developed a lot of respect and good-will from clients. These businesses tend to be small to mid scale enterprises. Our growth market is therefore other small to mid scale enterprises.
These clients are amongst the most difficult to research and we are keen to do this research in overseas markets where we know the same needs exist, as do in the UK. We are in need of understanding who these companies are in France, Germany, Spain and Switzerland and other markets, and for them to know about our company and the resource we can offer them in sourcing chemistry staff on a niche basis, quickly and efficiently. That research, and initial contact, is the basis of these internships.
Business Development Internship
- Market research and feasibility study for selected international markets
- Identify new potential corporate clients in targeted EU countries
- Business development with key target clients in EU countries
- Possibility to visit European markets as part of the market research and business development activities
- Assist with daily administration related to recruitment work, both client and candidate facing
- Communicate with existing and prospective clients on the phone and by email
- Proactive attitude
- International mindset
- Good communicator
- Sales experience would be useful
- Ability to speak French, Spanish or German would be a plus, but is not essential