Position Code: MADBS11
Work with a startup formed by young entrepreneurs who, through an innovative process, have managed to process cereals with gluten to separate it from the rest of the product in such a way that it can be consumed by people with celiac disease.
The idea came from one of the entrepreneurs when he realised the daily problems that celiacs and their families face when it comes to finding suitable, quality food for them, which motivated them to look for a solution for a group of people whose monthly food budget is so much higher than that of people who do not have celiac disease.
This innovative process has been successfully laboratory tested during 2020 and this company meets the criteria established by FACE for the safe consumption of food for people with celiac disease. They are currently seeking funding for their project and believe that by the end of 2021 they will be able to market their first products.
Role: Business Development Internship
This company is looking for interns who can:
- Conduct analysis of current and historical data.
- Develop a market research methodology.
- Identify leads and development opportunities.
- Advise on our current strategies.
- Research and cost potential additional strategies.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Proficiency in English.
- A background in Market Research / Market Analysis studies.
- Sense of responsibility and self-motivation.