Position Code: MANSA02
This host company specialises in Trade Show Engagement Optimization (TEO) for exhibitions, trade shows, or live marketing events. Its mission is to drive attendee engagement, generate quality leads, and improve ROI by reconnecting people through the power of face-to-face engagement. Its unique exhibiting success formula has been developed through years of extensive experience in the industry so as to create unique, captivating, and memorable exhibition experiences that truly connect with any target audience.
The company has managed over 3000 exhibition engagement projects in over 100 cities across 53 countries since 2007 and has worked with major international exhibitions such as CES, Mobile World Congress, Drupa, FESPA, IBC, NAB, Gulfood, Arab Health, Pharmapack, Big 5, ICE Totally Gaming, and many more.
Business Development Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients
- Assist with lead generation, including cold outreach and nurturing existing leads
- Effectively communicate the value of the company’s tradeshow optimization service
- Analyse sales data to inform decision-making and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, providing exceptional customer service and support
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Academic background in Business or Management
- Interest in sales, business development, and account management
- Excited to work in a one-of-a-kind company that specialises in tradeshow/exhibition optimization
- Confident and effective communication skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!