Position Code: MADBS42
Whether you are a veteran in the world of hospitality, or an ambitious entrepreneur, who wants to venture into the exciting world of catering; this company has solutions to suit you. This company is a gastro hub that offers fully equipped kitchen spaces optimized for delivery, technology that makes running the business easy as well as many additional services.
Role: Business Development Intern
- You research the local gastronomy market.
- You work with us to refine our sales strategy.
- You reach out to potential clients and take part in the full sales cycle.
- You directly impact the business strategy by discovering new opportunities.
- You work directly with the founders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- You write and speak flawless English and ideally Spanish.
- You have great organizational skills.
- You have great interpersonal skills.
- Having sales strategy knowledge is a plus.