Internship Code: TPBS87
The story of this Blockchain company originated when the Founder recognized the unfair conditions content creators had to endure to have their works published and made available to the general public. Intermediaries generally charge up to 70% of the artists’ revenue for distribution costs. Blockchain’s traceable and decentralized architecture enabled the founder and his team to develop a safe, transparent and fair solution for content creators to publish their work, and this company was born.
Business Development Intern at Blockchain Company
- To assist the Head Of Sales in Slovakia and the relationships manager in Taipei to research prospects, market scope and outreach.
- Develop reports on target verticals, market initiatives and basic statistics to position
the company’s product portfolio.
- Prepare basic inbound-marketing articles.
- General Business team assistance based on company and tasks needs.
Daily Responsibilities – Sales Assistance: 80%
- Research on LinkedIn prospects and prepare lists of target companies.
- Use of outreach software to prep and send emails to decision-makers in target
companies, with full guidance from Head Of Sales.
- Prepare meetings for Head Of Sales in accordance with requirements.
Research and Marketing: 20%
- Develop industry reports using basic analytics.
- Assist in preparing inbound marketing articles in accordance with European market developments.
- Business-related degree, Digital Marketing preferred
- Interest in software and the blockchain industry
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Good communicator