Position Code: HKBD01
This host company makes it easier for Polish, Chinese and Emirati businessmen to establish business contacts and determine the terms of future cooperation. From the beginning, the company has been associated with Silesia and mining – in response to the intensive development of the mining industry in China.
The client receives a wide range of services, ranging from support in business negotiations, searching for market niches, organizing economic missions, and translations to introducing products to China, other countries in Asia, and the Middle East.
Business Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- work remotely on own timing
- professionally communicate with firms in China and the Middle East and communication with English-speaking partners (the Polish language is an asset)
- approach and communication with Chinese and Middle Eastern companies willing to do international business
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- experienced in Microsoft Office
- experience with managing social media platforms
- curiosity about China, Middle East, Poland, Europe, mining industry
- those with business, marketing and communications backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- basic picture editing skills
- position is available for remote working, few hours a week
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!