Position Code: SGBS42
This is a vibrant and fast-growing IT company offering a suite of IT-related software services and creative digital content products. Incorporated in 2012 in Vietnam, they have established themselves as a trusted and reliable long-term partner for many of their customers.
Currently, this company’s main strength focuses on developing mobile applications, open-source Web Systems, and HTML5 programming. They are driven by their belief: ‘’ Seeking first to understand before being understood’’.
They know that knowing and understanding client needs is at the center of every successful business.
Business Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Take care of a potential list of customers/clients ensuring weekly/monthly growth
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Supporting market research & analysis
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions for business
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders
- Facebook and LinkedIn communication with potential prospects based on available scripts
- Update necessary meetings (daily/weekly/monthly) to support and do other tasks in the Sales process
- Other tasks assigned by the Manager
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Major in Business, Marketing, or relevant, no working experiences required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Communicate effectively with all levels of executives within an organization
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development
- An open mindset to work with Vietnamese & Japanese
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!