Position Code: LISBS66
This host company has spent two decades in Fortune 500 companies, heading up teams and managing up to $2bn businesses within the likes of adidas and Wayfair.
But regardless of how “successful” they were in the office, that’s just not what they wanted from life. And it’s the same for you, right?
So, they have put together years of working with dozens of ambitious 9-5ers ready to start their own businesses; countless hours of self-development, mistakes, wins and experience; then, they distilled it into a simple method that allows you to discover your purpose-driven business idea, and start making money with it in the next 90 days, even if you’ve never run a business before.
Business Development Intern
This host company has started to plan its next product, an online community platform that supports and guides Solopreneurs to make their first 100k with their purpose-driven business.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Research and identify potential partners and course creators out there that support early-stage solopreneurs toward making their first 100k in different specialty areas
- Create a Lead Generation Strategy thinking about the best type of partners and collaborators for our business, finding specific leads, and prioritizing them by win-win fit
- Research and propose the purchase of a (low-cost) tool or set up your own Lead Generation Database that allows us to be more structured and effective with partnership building
- Contact & Follow up with Leads (e.g. with Coaching Schools, Yoga Schools, Photography/Videography Schools, Universities) via Email
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Mindset: Curious, Proactive, Self-Starter, Wanting to learn
- Study Background: Preferred MSc student of Business Development / Sales / Business Administration Student. But Mindset > Study Background so if you really want this, then they are open to your application no matter your study background
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!