Internship Code: BERBS04
We are a Berlin-based start-up developing a hardware for cancer diagnostics using AI as an enabling technology, targeting hospitals and clinics. Our technology helps examine the biomarkers of cancer tumor cells which will not only lead to quicker diagnosis but should also makes it easier to identify effective treatment.
We are a strong and ambitious team. We have the support of leading researchers as well as pharma industry. We won best pitch at OptecBB pitch competition 2021, recognized as the best start-up by a selection committee, and been accepted to a start-up accelerator program.
Business Development & Fundraising
We would like interns to help us with various tasks including:
- Market research to identify, collect, manage and analyse relevant business data (including cold outreach to different stakeholders, doctors and patients),
- Business development (Mapping competitors’, finding strategic partners, contributing to our business model, financial modelling),
- Fundraising (identifying public funding as well as investment opportunities),
- Design and develop marketing material with the support of marketing team (pitchdeck and website)
- English is our company language, German would be a bonus
- Interested in business development, communications and growth marketing strategies
- Study background in medical sciences would be a bonus
- Experience with powerpoint, pitchdeck and graphic design is highly desirable