Internship Reference: MANBD02
The company is a leading UK-based software company. The company combines voice, AI and CRM integration to create a business phone system that dramatically increases the efficiency of enterprise call operations. Their innovative phone system enables users to have conversations that matter while the company’s team does the hard work, ultimately leading to increased sales, employee efficiency, regulatory and service success, all driven by AI call schedules, insights and actions.
In just under two years, this company has grown to a company of 25+ and secured funding of over £2,500,000. The people behind the team include a world class Oxford University AI Professor, a seasoned enterprise software exec that has grown salesforce UK over the last 10 years and a team of exceptionally talented product and engineering professionals. The company has significant sales, team and technological growth plans for the next 4 years and is already generating significant market interest.
Internship Position: Business Development Executive
You will be responsible for assisting the business development team manage new and existing accounts.
For existing business you will be responsible for:
- High-level account management
- responding to queries
- maintaining open communication
- involving other team members required
- looking for up-sell opportunities
For new business, you will be responsible for:
- lead generation by direct outreach
- LinkedIn and cold calling
- Passing qualified leads to BDMs
- Keen interest in high-technology (AI, NLP, Machine Learning)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Desire to work in a start-up environment
- Some sales experience
- Eagerness to learn