Position Code: LISBS32
This is a Medtech startup born in January 2016 focused on the Point-of-Care diagnostic segment. Their mission is to provide fast, affordable, and in-situ blood test analysis to empower people with instant information about their well-being and health conditions. With their device as a platform approach, they will be able to monitor, control and contain diseases worldwide.
This company’s value proposition is to provide a portable diagnostics device at the point-of-need, whether in an emergency, where the individual’s blood type can be identified (reducing the need for rare universal donor blood), to remote locations with no access to standard lab infrastructure. This system, using specific cartridges, can also be used to test for specific diseases (our RTDI pipeline includes HIV, Malaria and Syphilis). Increasing the availability of disease diagnostics has been the focus of the industry.
Role: Business Development Associate
- Identify and research potential clients among distributors and Hospital groups
- Search for appropriate contacts in potential partner organizations
- Generate leads and cold call prospective partners
- Build business relationships with partners
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Focused and responsible
- Able to manage own time