Internship Reference: TPBS84
This company is a close-knit team of foreigners and locals that spent the past decade living in countless short term houses around the world. They’ve seen the worst and the best. This company finds the best places in Taipei and renovates them to international standards, and they add their own design twists and rent them out on a short term to long term basis. The real value this company focuses on is to accelerate their tenant’s Taiwan-experience by getting them to discover the best of this country in the 5 to 10 months they will stay, in contrast to the 18 months, it usually takes to figure out Taiwan. The focus is the tenant’s overall experience from landing and setting up, to socialising in and discovering the city, or embarking on bicycle trips across the country, unique religious/cultural events, or professional development events around Taipei.
Business Development and Marketing Intern (TPBS84)
- Blog writing for SEO
- Competition research and analysis
- Market research
- Facebook marketing
- Business lead generation
- Ad hoc design and website maintenance as required
- You will have the chance to learn about the life of foreign students
- English fluency, a little knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and any other European language preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- A passion to learn about the property and rental market in Taipei would be a plus
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Previous experience in communication position, Social Media or studying/ working abroad would be a plus
- Creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions