Position Code: BERBS24
This Internship Host Company is the new generation of business integrated solutions!
They provide IT Consulting, Software Development, Digital Marketing, Branding and E-commerce. In addition to creating a world-changing technical system that enriches not only business owners, but also their clients.
They also provide sources and professional experts for certain tasks or short-term projects using innovative creativity and technology to change the world of business.
The company’s official language is English.
This Host company can offer internship roles in;
Lead Generation, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, SEO Specialist, Campaign Specialist, Social Media Specialist, Content Creator, Digital Marketing Specialist, Graphic Designer, Motion Picture Designer, Business Development, Product Specialist, Website Specialist, UI/UX Designer, Brand Management Specialist, SMO Specialist.
If you are interested in any of these areas, please let us know and we can provide the JDs.
Business Development and Lead Generation Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Responsible for selling corporate products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales.
- Reaching business targets through the creation of sales leads, and following up on leads.
- Research lead generation methods, input on strategies, and implement new ideas.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Research for strategies to develop the business.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Related study field or combination of education and experience, business or marketing.
- Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, Creative thinking.
- Preferably, has experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong communication skills, IT fluency, and comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!