Position Code: LISBS13
This is an online group travel booking platform based in Lisbon, Portugal. This platform was designed to revolutionize the way people plan their trips; with this company’s cost-saving packages, you will feel you’re at the top of the world in a minute. The company guide you to set the budget, the dates, the itinerary, excursions, and attractions all before you even land.
Today, the internet is the greatest tool for travelers everywhere, considering that there are so many options available for them to pick from. However, the information flood makes it difficult for travelers to make the correct decisions, especially when they are traveling in groups. This company’s mission is to ease this process by making travel planning not only efficient but also fun.
Role: Business Developer/ Administrative Assistant
This company is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should not only be able to assist with the management of day-to-day tasks but as well to maintain/build relationships with business partners and clients. They Should be able to connect with different businesses and arrange the necessary requirements to create new business partnerships. The candidate will be responsible for providing administrative assistance by taking notes, booking and taking notes during meetings, and making sure everything runs smoothly.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Exposed to high-speed internet
- Ability to work with different time zones.