Position Code: LISBS42
This Cosmetic brand’s mission is to make skincare easier, cooler, and better. They are simple, natural (of course) and positive because it’s time to recover your skin confidence. Find your perfect care by mixing and matching their creams and serums.
The alliance with a French laboratory expert in natural products has strengthened each formula and created the perfect formula for each target skin type.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Studying the market and determining the key trading market players/sellers which will be considered as a benchmark.
- Developing the database of the products that the brand might work with and determining the suitable selling prices.
- Developing the Ecommerce business resources.
- Developing partnerships with potential customers/partners and suppliers.
- Tasked with being very well connected in the market.
- Setting a Business and strategy plan and determining the roadmap to achieve it.
- Setting KPIs for the success of the business and contributing to achieving it.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Business Development skills.
- Partnership and agreements.
- Marketing and sales.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!